The Advantages of Induction Heat Treatment
- It makes it possible for a specific area to be hardened.
- Deformation is minimized.
- Hardening duration is short.
- After the parameters are set, there is a high chance that the hardening process can be repeated.
- With fast cooling, fine martensite forms.
- As a result of long annealing, there is no coarse grain.
- Maintaining the desired level of hardness depth
- When it is not practical to harden big materials in the furnace, it makes it possible to harden specific sections of the material.